Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Custom 5x7in Paintings


Paintings are all on stretched canvas with the staple free sides which are painted so it is ready to hang when you get it!

The process of ordering your custom painting is easy
Here is how it works:

1) Contact me to let me know what you want
2) Provide me a picture of your pet, child or loved one via email or snail mail
3) I do the painting and email you a picture (or you can see it in person) for your approval
4) You make payment for the painting
5) After payment has cleared I deliver it to you in person or by mail

I can paint anything you want: your child's portrait, a pet, still life, abstracts to match your decor or even create a fantasy picture of you!

I accept payments by cash, check, money order or Pay pal.


Other sizes are available contact me it you want to know about ordering other sizes.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...