Friday, April 22, 2011

The Case of the Green Poop


My poor baby, Cam, has had green snotty looking poop accompanied by a small fever for over a week now! I took him to the doc last Thursday and was told that he had a stomach virus. He was supposed to get shots yesterday after it had cleared up. But, it had not, although his poop had started to look closer to normal. So, doc had me take home a stool sample kit to collect the poo.

She never told me what she thought it might be,but the kit said it was a test kit for pathogens and parasites! The thought of my baby having some kind of parasite really freaks me out! To make it all worse the poop has turned back to its slimy snotty consistency that it was last week and he still has a small fever! AND, we will not have the test results for a week!

Other then the strange poo and little bit of a fever, he seems to be doing fine. Still his smiley happy self. But, a mommy has a right to worry!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...