Saturday, August 10, 2013

New Art: Blue Teapot Yellow Daisies



Tea Pot with Gerber Daisies 

Title: Blue Teapot Yellow Daisies
Retail Value: $225

The piece was done in acrylic paint. It is varnished with several glossy coats to keep it protected.

The painting measures 16x20 inches

The painting is on stretched canvas with gallery wrapped sides. Sides are painted black and the painting is wired for easy hanging.



This will be the first and only time you can get this painting on Ebay at this price. I am trying to build my Ebay reputation by starting my art listings at lower prices. If the auction ends without a sale the painting will be listed on another site I sell my work on at it's retail value and hung at one of the many local coffee shops or the local gallery that features my work. 


Bid now before it is too late!


Click HERE to bid today, or Buy it Now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...