Thursday, August 8, 2013

Picking up the Pieces for the Tornado Victims in OK & TX


I am so proud to be a part of this wonderful event. Many of the artists here in the art community I am part of are "Picking up the Pieces" for the tornado victims of Cleburne, Texas and Shawnee, Oklahoma.

The event will be hosted by Red River Reclamation and The Gallery at Midtown. And will be held during the Gallery at Midtown art walk on August 17, 2013.

Please view the event pages below:

Picking up the Pieces

Gallery at Midtown Art Walk

During the Art Walk this month we will have over 80 wonderful artists displaying their work and 20+ art studios open to the public, as well as auctions for works of art made from the debris from the Tornado. A portion of the proceeds from the auctions will go directly to helping the victims of these massive storms.

I feel blessed and honored to be part of a community of artists who care so deeply about those who have been through such a catastrophe. Not only will I have two pieces in the auction (one of which is a collaborative work between my DH and myself) but my 7 yr old son also has made a work of art for the cause.

Please click on the links above for more info and join us Saturday August 17 for a great time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...