Saturday, December 31, 2011

Camden is 11 months old today!!!


I can't believe how big my baby bot is getting. It seems like I just got back from the hospital yesterday but almost a year has gone by.

Most would think I would be happy, this means I can go back to work soon as he will begin to wean himself in the next couple of months. But it just breaks my heart to know that every day that passes he needs me a little less.

I have been so blessed to have been able to stay home with him and Aidan for the last year, even tough it has been tough financially, but I wouldn't have given it up for the world. They develope so fast in the first year that the ability to see your baby change a little every day is a priceless gift to every parent.

I am so lucky and so proud to have two beautiful boys that I am able to wake up to every day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...