Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ode to the Old year and Hello to the New.



If you are like me you feel the Holiday Season went by too fast. But, it's OK. I am glad to be done with 2011.

The year started off great for me! With the arrival of my second baby boy and many snow days! My family was able to spend lots of quality time with our new addition. However things quickly turned south and even as I write this I begin to cry for the loss of so many people I have loved.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR! To:

Laurie (my sister in law taken way before her time on 2/9/2011)

Patsy: My step Grandmother, who I had not seen or spoken to in too many years and now will never have the chance again

My Grandmother Kathy: The Holidays were so hard without you, Even though you moved and we have not shared Christmas in a couple years to know that we will never have the chance to spend the Holiday with you again is difficult

And to Ace: Our family pet for 5 years who disappeared one day after being sick and almost near death just a couple months before, we miss you and hope you are still out there somewhere with a loving home

Yes, I can't wait for this year to be over with! I can't wait to start fresh. I never quite understood New Years Resolutions and why everyone considered the beginning of the year to be a fresh start until now. Every one needs a fresh start sometimes, wheather you create one out of actions you take, such as a move or a dramatic change. Or by just deciding that today is the day the past starts and the future begins. We must all choose to start over some times and tomorrow is my time.

What I plan to do with my new beginning:

1) Exercise and get back to my pre-pregnancy shape by working out a little every day and making healthier choices.

2) Focus more on my art business plan and stop letting myself get distracted from working every weekday while Aidan is in school and I have some time to work, I know I can make a living at my art and plan to prove it to the world.

3) Spend more time doing things with my kids and Eric

4) Get my home better organized so I am less stressed


Things to look forward to this coming year:

1) My Vacation to Galveston in May!!!

2) My Fall wedding!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!
And I hope this is the best year ever for you :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...